/ / /
AREQUIPA IN - SILLAR ROUTE
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
At the indicated time, pick up from your respective hotel, we start the tour of the Sillar Route, we will visit quarries and areas where we can observe the ashlar. The first point where we will stop will be the Quarry of Añashuayco, this quarry is still in exploitation, by the passage of time and the craftsmanship of the alarifes is that this quarry has become an immense canyon with walls that have a height of more than 30 meters. In this quarry we can also observe the Megatallado on the walls of the canyon, made by the alarifes themselves, in which we can take good photos. We will also be able to observe how the elaboration of the ashlar is, since the alarifes currently work in the quarry.
Then we will move to the Quebrada de Culebrillas, this is a ashlar quarry that is not in exploitation, in this quarry we will make a walk of approx. 20 minutes inside the small canyon that has been formed by the passage of water. At the end of the walk we will be able to observe petroglyphs, which are figures such as llamas, suns, snakes, etc. made by the ancient inhabitants of this area, which are on the walls of the ravine and can be clearly observed.
We will start the return route to the city of Arequipa.
SALINAS AND AGUADA BLANCA NATIONAL RESERVE
07:00 AM At a distance of 120km from the city of Arequipa and approximately 4 hours away Laguna de Salinas is a salty high Andean lake that receives the waters of an endorheic basin, located between snowy mountains and volcanoes; Bofedales surround the lagoon, being an important plant formation for grazing native camelids such as vicuñas and llamas, as well as Chilean flamingo Phoenicopterus chilensis, parina chica Phoenicoparrus jamesi, and the threatened parina grande Phoenicoparrus andinus are abundant in the wetland, reaching 20,000 individuals during the rainy season. The sandpipers or sandpipers Calidris spp. They also winter in large numbers. With an extension of 17 657 ha. The Salinas Lagoon is a very important representative sample of a salt flat in southern Peru, on this tour when we reach the lagoons we will make a 1 hour and a half walk through the Area. Return 3 pm approximately.
AREQUIPA – CHIVAY: VOLCANOES, NATIONAL RESERVE, THERMAL BATHS
Breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 Pick up from the Hotel to board the Mobility towards the Colca Canyon.
We will start our journey along the road to Yura, where we will admire the natural and cultural landscape of that area, then we will border the Chachani volcano and pass through the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca until we reach Pampa Cañahuas, in this place the guide will explain about the flora and fauna of the area, here we will appreciate the natural habitat of the South American camelids within them La Vicuña. Continuing with the route on the way there will be a small stop in Patahuasi (house at the top), continuing with the trip we will arrive at the bofedales where we will observe different species of birds both local and migratory of the area according to season, then we will continue to Patapampa, highest point of the trip located at 4900 m.a.s..m approx. Also known as the Mirador de los Andes, here you can see different volcanoes such as HualcaHualca, Sabancaya, Ampato, Ubinas.
12:45 approx Arrival in the village of Chivay
13:00 approx. Lunch
16:00 approx. We will enjoy the thermal baths.
18:30 approx. Return to Chivay.
19:30 approx. Dinner (not included)
20:00 approx. Free night
Overnight at your chosen hotel
(Food: Breakfast and Lunch)
CHIVAY – CRUZ DEL CONDOR– COLCA CANYON AND CHARMING VILLAGES
06:00 a.m. Approx. After having breakfast at the hotel we will leave towards the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor we will make a trip of 1:30 Hrs approximately, on the way we will make a stop in the town of YANQUE to observe its colonial church, dance of the Wititi as well as the typical costume of the Area, when we arrive at the viewpoint of the cross of the condor we will have enough time to observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the canyon.
Back to Chivay we will visit the villages of PINCHOLLO, MACA, ACHOMA, in which the guide will explain their different customs of the area as well as the Lito models, colonial churches and terraces.
11:30 approx. Arrival in Chivay.
11:45 approx. Lunch (Optional – not included)
13:30 approx. Return to Arequipa
17:00 Hrs arrival in the city of Arequipa.
Dinner and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel
Agreed time, transfer to the Airport or land terminal.
End of our services
- Nature & Landscapes
- Cultural tourism
- Experiential Tourism
- Routes and route
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport (Airport or Terrapuerto)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Arequipa
- 1 Night accommodation in Chivay
- 04 Breakfast
- 01 Lunch (the day of transfer to Chivay).
- Sillar Route
- Salinas Lagoon and White Aguada Tour
- Colca Tower 2D/1N
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon, Sillar Route and Salinas lagoon and Aguada Blanca
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Professional Spanish/English guide
- Permanent assistance.
- First aid kit.
- Security protocols.
- Departures of the Sillar Route: 9:00 AM and 2: 00 PM (you can choose the departure time, depending on the arrival of the flight) (4 hours).
- For the Aguada Blanca tour, it is recommended to bring water, snacks and fruit.
- Excursions include admission, guidance in Spanish and English and assistance during the trip.
- The CHD rate applies to children under 05 years old, additional breakfast is paid at the hotel and entrance fees. They will have to sit on the lap of the parents, share a bed with the parents.
- Mandatory passport or identity document.
Recomendaciones ¿Qué llevar?
- Long-sleeved shirt. Solar radiation at altitude is high. Protect your skin.
- Cap or hat. In the artisan markets you can also buy it and contribute to the local economy.
- Warm clothes for the evening. Scarf.
- Comfortable walking shoes. Trekking shoes.
- Raincoat, in the season from November to March. Avoid purchasing single-use raincoats.
- Reusable bottle for water. Several hotels have water filters available to refill their reusable bottles. We support the reduction of the use of single-use plastic reusable bottles.
- Food: Lunches and dinners.
- Extra Expenses.
- Tips or thanks
Política de cancelación
Cancellation charges will be established according to the policies of each hotel and the services already paid, which are subject to change without notice.