/ / /
AREQUIPA IN + CITY TOUR + VIEWPOINTS AND MONASTERY
Arrival in the city of Arequipa, transfer to the hotel and at the indicated time the tour begins visiting by tourist transport the MIRADOR DE YANAHUARA AND MIRADOR DE CARMEN ALTO. Places where you can see in all its splendor the majestic Misti, Chachani and Pichupichu.
After the determined time we go to the historic center of the city of Arequipa where we can appreciate the beauty of its streets and buildings that are still preserved since colonial times, we will visit the MONASTERY OF SANTA CATALINA, Cathedral of Arequipa, Cloisters and Church of the Company of Jesus, Complex of San Francisco and Casona Tristán del Pozo.
Return to the Hotel in Arequipa.
AREQUIPA – CHIVAY: VOLCANOES, NATIONAL RESERVE, THERMAL BATHS
Breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 Pick up from the Hotel to board the Mobility towards the Colca Canyon.
We will start our journey along the road to Yura, where we will admire the natural and cultural landscape of that area, then we will border the Chachani volcano and pass through the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca until we reach Pampa Cañahuas, in this place the guide will explain about the flora and fauna of the area, here we will appreciate the natural habitat of the South American camelids within them La Vicuña. Continuing with the route on the way there will be a small stop in Patahuasi (house at the top), continuing with the trip we will arrive at the bofedales where we will observe different species of birds both local and migratory of the area according to season, then we will continue to Patapampa, highest point of the trip located at 4900 m.a.s..m approx. Also known as the Mirador de los Andes, here you can see different volcanoes such as HualcaHualca, Sabancaya, Ampato, Ubinas.
12:45 approx Arrival in the village of Chivay
13:00 approx. Lunch
16:00 approx. We will enjoy the thermal baths.
18:30 approx. Return to Chivay.
19:30 approx. Dinner (not included)
20:00 approx. Free night
Overnight at your chosen hotel
(Food: Breakfast and Lunch)
CHIVAY – CRUZ DEL CONDOR– COLCA CANYON AND CHARMING VILLAGES
06:00 a.m. Approx. After having breakfast at the hotel we will leave towards the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor we will make a trip of 1:30 Hrs approximately, on the way we will make a stop in the town of YANQUE to observe its colonial church, dance of the Wititi as well as the typical costume of the Area, when we arrive at the viewpoint of the cross of the condor we will have enough time to observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the canyon.
Back to Chivay we will visit the villages of PINCHOLLO, MACA, ACHOMA, in which the guide will explain their different customs of the area as well as the Lito models, colonial churches and terraces.
11:30 approx. Arrival in Chivay.
11:45 approx. Lunch (Optional – not included)
13:30 approx. Return to Arequipa
17:00 Hrs arrival in the city of Arequipa.
Dinner and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel
Agreed time, transfer to the Airport or land terminal.
End of our services
- Nature & Landscapes
- Cultural tourism
- Experiential Tourism
- Routes and route
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport (Airport or Terrapuerto)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Arequipa
- 1 Night accommodation in Chivay
- 03 Breakfast
- 01 Lunch (the day of transfer to Chivay).
- City tour more viewpoints
- Colca Tower 2D/1N
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Professional Spanish/English guide
- Permanent assistance.
- First aid kit.
- Security protocols.
- Departures of the Sillar Route: 9:00 AM and 2: 00 PM (you can choose the departure time, depending on the arrival of the flight) (4 hours).
- Excursions include admission, guidance in Spanish and English and assistance during the trip.
- The CHD rate applies to children under 05 years old, additional breakfast is paid at the hotel and entrance fees. They will have to sit on the lap of the parents, share a bed with the parents.
- Mandatory passport or identity document.
Recomendaciones ¿Qué llevar?
- Long-sleeved shirt. Solar radiation at altitude is high. Protect your skin.
- Cap or hat. In the artisan markets you can also buy it and contribute to the local economy.
- Warm clothes for the evening. Scarf.
- Comfortable walking shoes. Trekking shoes.
- Raincoat, in the season from November to March. Avoid purchasing single-use raincoats.
- Reusable bottle for water. Several hotels have water filters available to refill their reusable bottles. We support the reduction of the use of single-use plastic reusable bottles.
- Food: Lunches and dinners.
- Extra Expenses.
- Tips or thanks
Política de cancelación
Cancellation charges will be established according to the policies of each hotel and the services already paid, which are subject to change without notice.