Arrival in the city of Cusco, welcome, assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the morning rest for acclimatization.
Accommodation in Cusco
EXC. FULL DAY HISTORIC SANCTUARY OF MACHU PICCHU
Leaving early from your hotel in our tourist mobility, we arrive at the train station of Ollantaytambo to have a 2-hour trip to the town of Aguas Calientes, From there we will have a short bus trip which will take us to the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu, one of the wonders of the ancient world. As you stroll through the complex, you will be able to admire the impressive architecture, while our guide will share interesting theories about the history and importance of Machu Picchu for the Incas; the grandiose views and the magic of the place are incomparable indicated for taking photographs. After two hours of travel you will have free time to know or rest and take the energies of this great place, at a coordinated time we go down by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, and finally we will take the train back to Cusco, where a mobility will be waiting for you to transport you to your hotel.
Accommodation in Cusco
Breakfast at the hotel
At the coordinated time the pick-up will be made to transfer you to the Velasco Astete International Airport where you can board your flight with return to the city of origin.
End of our services
- Nature & Landscapes
- Cultural tourism
- Experiential Tourism
- Routes And Tours
- Transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport in shared service
- 2 Nights accommodation in Cusco + breakfast
- FULL DAY Machu Picchu by tourist train + tourist lunch (3 times)
- Income to the Inca citadel
- Transportation of Hotel-Train Station-Hotel
- Professional guide (English – Spanish)
- Consettur Bus (Up and Down to Machu Picchu)
- Ongoing assistance
- Alcohol and Gel
- First aid kit
- First Aid Kit
- Oxygen balloon
- Excursions include admission, guidance in Spanish and English and assistance during the trip.
- The CHD rate applies to children under 08 years old, includes all services. They should sit on the lap of the parents.
- JR rate, applies from 09 to 16 years of age, includes all services.
- Passport required.
Recomendaciones ¿Qué llevar?
- Long-sleeved shirt. Solar radiation at altitude is high. Protect your skin.
- Cap or hat. In the artisan markets you can also buy it and contribute to the local economy.
- Warm clothes for the evening. Scarf.
- Comfortable walking shoes. Trekking shoes.
- Raincoat, in the season from November to March. Avoid purchasing single-use raincoats.
- Reusable bottle for water. Several hotels have water filters available to refill their reusable bottles. We support the reduction of the use of single-use plastic reusable bottles.
- Air tickets and taxes.
- Food not mentioned in the program.
- Expenses not specified in the program.
- Tips or thanks.
Política de cancelación
Cancellation charges will be established according to the policies of each hotel and the services already paid, which are subject to change without notice.